At Kevin Ryder, Inc. our trucks are safe and well maintained. Our Mack Granite tri-axles have heated steel bodies, Penndot required tarps and working chutes. We have GPS and computer entry in all trucks and barn doors are also available.
Up to Date Safety Features Including:
- Backup Alarm
- Spill Kit
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Strobe Lights
- Job site protocol along with appropriate dress and behavior is strictly observed.
- PPE used by drivers includes hard hats, gloves, safety glasses, and safety vests.
- Drivers are randomly tested for drugs and alcohol via an in place approved drug testing program.
- Drivers are members of Teamsters local 107, are TWIC certified and are members of OOIDA.
PRIOR WORK EXPERIENCE
- Betsy Ross Bridge
- Interstate – 95
- Limerick Nuclear Power Plant
- Hauling from local quarries
- City Streets of Philadelphia
- Philadelphia International Airport
- The New Barnes Museum
- North Wildwood Sea Wall Project
- Avalon Beach Replenishment
- Route 52 Causeway Bridge
- Marcus Hook Refinery
- Monroe Energy
- Pipeline Work
- Auto and Liability with certificate of insurance available upon request.
- Post contract Additional insurance available.
- Workman’s comp certificate available upon request.
Kevin Ryder, Inc. has an agreement in place with the Teamsters Union to hire and pay the prevailing rate to Union drivers.
• PUC A-0012338
• US DOT-1518660
• PA WTSP WH10999
• WOSB Certified Women Owned Business
• Certified Member of WBENC (Women’s Business Enterprise National Council)